- “It’s something that I’ve always wanted to do since I was a little girl – to just make people happy. That’s why I wanted to be an actor elife77.”
2. “You have to do stuff that matters to you. You have to take risks and be brave.”
3. “If you don’t take risks then you’ll have a wasted soul.”
4. “You can be afraid of failure or you can be excited by the chance of success.”
5. “I think it’s important to not be afraid to make mistakes and to not be afraid to actually go for it.”
6. “Life is not a perfect journey but it’s a journey of learning and growing shillongmorningteer2.com.”
7. “My biggest fear is not making the most of my life, not taking advantage of every opportunity that I’m given.”
8. “I’m not going to apologize for who I am, and I’m going to actually love the skin that I’m in.”
9. “I’m not going to be put in a box, I’m not going to be labelled as just one thing.”
10. “I’m going to try to be the best version of myself that I can be.”
- In 2013, Lawrence sparked controversy when she jokingly referred to filming in Hawaii as “being in Hawaii for ‘Hawaii Five-O’ was like being in jail, because I couldn’t get out to do anything” during an interview with the Associated Press itapetinganamidia.com.
2. In 2013, Lawrence made a statement about gender inequality in Hollywood that sparked the ire of many. During an interview with BBC, Lawrence said, “I’m over trying to find the ‘adorable’ way to state my opinion and still be likable!”
3. In 2014, Lawrence was criticized for a comment she made while accepting the Best Actress Oscar. Lawrence joked that she was glad that her win was not due to her looks but her talent.
4. In 2015, Lawrence came under fire after she said that she was “happy” to be paid less than her male co-stars in American Hustle. Lawrence later clarified her statement, saying that she was not “glad” to be paid less, but rather “happy” that the issue of gender pay inequality was being discussed triunfostereo.com.
5. In 2015, Lawrence made a controversial statement about the shooting of the movie Mother! in which she starred. During an interview with Variety, Lawrence said that she felt like “a prostitute” during the filming. She later clarified her statement, saying that she was referring to the exhausting process of filming and not the actual experience of being a prostitute.
Welcome! Log into your account
Recover your password
A password will be e-mailed to you.